Formula for motorcycles
Prevent flat tires and improve driveability with Ride-On's Motorcycle Tire Sealant and Balancing Gel: a revolutionary tire sealant that turns tires into self-sealing and self-balancing tires. A combination of fibers - including aramid fibers, six times stronger than steel - automatically seal punctures in the tire tread caused by objects up to 6.4 millimeters (1/4") in diameter. The environmentally friendly, high-tech gel creates a a self-sealing layer inside the tire at the crown area. This layer helps to cool, seal and balance tires and stays active for years - the entire legal life of the tire.
Safer on the road with Ride-On
Ride-On helps tires maintain their set-point pressure much longer than untreated tires and also hydrodynamically balances the tire/rim combination. Properly inflated and balanced tires will operate at lower temperatures resulting in reduced tire wear, up to 25% or more. Additionally, it can reduce the risk of a blowout and improve fuel economy.
A motorcycle equipped with Ride On will benefit from better handling, better fuel economy, longer lasting tires, and most importantly, a safer ride.
- Protection and safety: prevent flats by giving your tires self-sealing properties.
- Comfort: tires are balanced continuously for a smooth ride
- Easy to apply and remove from the tires
- Permanently active, for the legal life of the tire
“At first I was skeptical about the product, however, it saves money and time, and keeps our riders upright and on the road. We go through tires like they’re water, so we are always on the look-out for products that maximize our tires’ efficiency. A quality, well maintained motorcycle is the most important thing EagleRider provides its customers. In 2010, EagleRider customers rode almost 28 million miles on their bikes. Incorporating the Ride-On Motorcycle Formula high-speed tire balancer and sealant helps EagleRider mechanics become more efficient when working on bikes while also providing the customer with a better performing motorcycle. The sealant improves the bike’s fuel efficiency, extends tire life, mutes road vibrations, and seals punctures in the tire’s crown area.”
- Steve Sergi, Director National Corporate Service - EagleRider
- More safety: preventive protection against flat tires and blowouts
- Better drivability: tires are balanced continuously
- Easy to apply and remove from the tire
- Works both in tube tires and tubeless tires
- Unsightly wheel weights are no longer necessary
- One application is enough to last the legal life of the tire
- Effective at speeds up to 300 km/h (185 mph)
- Will not interfere with the application of conventional tire plug and patch repairs
- Contains corrosion inhibitors that protect tires and rims from rust and corrosion